“Lollypop Farm would like to invite all like-minded young professionals to join our new and exciting young professionals group. Lollypop Young Professionals is a group dedicated to promote awareness of the shelter and raise funds to support Lollypops mission. The group will be holding various events including fundraising, educational and networking. Its welcome to anyone with an interest in the well-being of animals between the ages of 20 – 40.“The first event is Spring Cleaning Day on Saturday, May 7th at Lollypop Farm 8:30-10:30 a.m. Volunteers will meet at the shelter to help clean up the grounds to bring in the spring season.“If you are interested in being a part of this group, please sign up for the email distribution list. You can do this by sending a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org .Look for us soon on Facebook and Twitter!”
- Bark Around Town Update
- 3rd Annual Golf Tournament to Support Pitty Love Rescue, hosted by the 140 Alex Bar & Grill
- Nestle Purina Voluntarily Recalls Single Lot of Therapeutic Canned Cat Food Due to A Low Level of Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
- 11th Annual Dachshund Parade, Saturday, May 12, 2012
- Foods your kitty should never eat
- New York State Police raid Wyoming County SPCA following charges of animal abuse
- Cat rides a roomba!
- What’s wrong with Cesar Millan and dominance-based dog training?
- Featured rescue pet: Bailey, my pit/retriever mix (with updates, video)
- Macerich bans pet sales at malls nationwide; how does that affect Rochester malls?
Posts by category:Ada Simms Adopt A Dog Month Animal rescue Ask The Experts Beth Adams Pitoniak Books Cats Celebrity dogs Contests Coupons Cute videos Dog adoption and rescue Dog behavior Dog breeds Dog care Dog food Dog games and sports Dog health Dog history Dog laws Dogs in entertainment Dogs in the news Dog training Dog trivia Events Featured Resources Featured Shelter Pet Friday Freebies Help wanted Holidays Joanne Brokaw Movies Pet industry Product recalls Product reviews Rick Campbell Rochester NY Shelter stories Traveling with dogs Uncategorized Volunteering Working dogs